Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The Day After Christmas


The day after Christmas I wake up; the excitement and anticipation I felt the day before; it's not gone, but it's different. Now, instead of planning and making preparations for the big day, I wake up in a more reflective mood realizing that now the countdown begins to the end of the year, the beginning of a new decade. 

The only plans I'm making right now is to read my Bible more, pray much, much more, and to draw closer to Jesus as if my life depends upon it. With all that is going on
here in the U.S. and around the world, I'm just so thankful that I can still say every day God opens my eyes and blesses me with the use of my limbs, clothed in my right mind; 'Thank you.' I will rejoice and be glad.



Photo from IClipArt.com

No comments:

A New Year Prayer for 2020